Have you always wanted to share your opinion about an album and the artist’s performance, interpretation, sound quality, imaging, use of Binaural and Multichannel Surround Sound and anything else that strikes your ear? And get free downloads of the albums in your choice of Stereo, Binaural and/or Multichannel DSD, at multiple DSD bit rates (DSD64, DSD128, DSD256)?
Many of our DSD listeners have read and enjoyed the DSD classical music album reviews on the NativeDSD Blog written by reviewer, broadcaster and music expert Bill Dodd. The monthly feature ‘Dodd’s DSD Discoveries‘ has proven quite popular with our listeners.
But we have a problem. There are now over 1,200 albums from more than 50 record labels on NativeDSD Music in a number of musical genres (Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Bossa Nova, Christmas, Classical, Jazz, Pop & Rock, Vocal, etc.). Bill Dodd only has so much time to devote to listen to and review the music on our site. This is where you come in.
We at NativeDSD know that you enjoy listening to music at the high quality and resolution that DSD brings. We know that other listeners considering a purchase of some of our fine DSD Music Downloads would love to read a quality review of an album before making a purchase decision. So we are very interested in reading and sharing your reviews with our listeners. Like Dodd’s DSD Discoveries, these new reviews would appear on the pages of the albums that are reviewed. They may also appear in the Native DSD Blog, the NativeDSD Music newsletter and on Native DSD’s Facebook and Twitter social media sites.
If you’d like to join Bill and become a new NativeDSD Music reviewer, please apply! Here is how you do it:
- Write a short review about a NativeDSD Album you already own.
- Please send your review to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 18th, 2017.
- Give us a week to read your reviews.. 🙂
- We will thank all applicants with a coupon code for a Free DSD Album.
- Those of you selected to write more reviews will get the instructions on how to download any DSD Album of choice for free for a monthly column/blog including multiple albums each time.
- 200-500 words (about 1 DSD Album you already own)
- Languages: English, Japanese, German or Dutch
- You can choose to focus on performance and composition (artistic aspects), recording (technical aspects) or a combination of the two
With over 1.200 DSD albums available, there are enough hidden treasures to discover at NativeDSD.com… Let’s get started!
We are looking very much forward to receiving your review.