We’ve listened to your feedback the last few weeks and improved things accordingly. Here is a list of updates that were pushed live today.
- Zip naming is improved, this used to be only an album id, now it includes the name of the album and the channel + quality info.
- Improved user backend layout.
- Improved country and DAC input dropdown layout and functionality.
- Order email instructions to download have improved.
- Improved instructions for downloading down-sampled versions of albums at step 5 of checkout.
- Hardware / tracks info is no longer shown if not ordered at top of checkout to prevent confusion.
- If the only combination on product selection is e.g. 64 + stereo, this option is now automatically selected so a user will see the price button immediately. (e.g. https://soundliaison.nativedsd.com/albums/sl1010aimpromptu)
- Fixed a bug in safari where the layout during checkout was not working correctly.
- Added the search possibility of only showing albums recorded analog in the browse section. (www.nativedsd.com/new_browse)
- Changed the type face of the Native DSD name at the top of the site to match the new look introduced throughout the website in the last couple months.
- Added translation dropdown with over 30 languages, translations are quirky sometimes, so we’ll work on a real solution later on.
- We created a coupon code rule set that will allow us to offer ‘box set discounts’ e.g. for a complete Beethoven symphonies set.
- Added the ‘total savings’ amount in the checkout to show the total discounted amount in euro’s
- Many things in the backend that you probably don’t care about 🙂
That’s all for now!
Technical Director and Co-Founder of Native DSD